terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2009

Keep Fighting...


Please don’t be scared

I won’t disappoint youjust look at my face

I shouldn’t love you any way

I wanna try it...

I think I’m already trying!I’m already trying!

Because I believe it

Yes I believe it

And I am trying…

Please keep fighting... Keep fighting

Together we can build something beautiful

Please keep fighting...Together we’ll build love

I can’t live without you

Could I ever learn how to live with you

Because I believe it

Yes I believe it

And I I’m trying...

Please keep fighting... Keep fighting

Together we can build something beautiful

Please keep fighting...

Together we’ll build love

Please keep fighting...keep fighting...

Please keep fighting...keep fighting...fighting... fighting...

I won’t give up on you

please keep fighting

together we’ll build love

don’t you give up now on me,I won’t give up on you...

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

Oh filhota, musica mais linda =)
Musica de mime do paizinho eheh
gostamos mt mt de ti
Saudades de ti :(
Beijinho mt grande